Gaming has become one integral and growing part of the time. It seems like wasting time but actually, nowadays it is a mean of earning for some people. Because of the increased demand for these gaming pcs, it has become difficult to get the best 1500 dollar gaming pc. In this article, you will get to know about the perfect budget-friendly gaming pcs for the gamers.
As a gaming pc is all-rounder, if some considerations would be kept in mind will help you out to get what exactly you will need. Scroll down and go ahead.
Things To Consider for Gaming Pc: A Buying Guide
Well, once you enter in the world of gaming and the PCs, you will be amazed and a bit, not a bit but a lot more confused regarding what to buy and what not to buy, what to look for in a PC especially when you are looking for best gaming pc under 1500. It is a lot of money that you are going to spend on your gaming pc so it is better to go through the things before making a big purchase of your money. Here are some important considerations.
- The first thing that we consider whenever we are going for the pc, the first thing that we check is the processor as it determines the performance of the system.
- The range option of the processors is between 2 to 16 cores in the mainstream space.
- A four-core chip would be a budget-friendly choice and the 6 core chip is proved to be a good start.
- A random-access memory (RAM) is the second most important thing that you should consider as many people waste more money on adding an external ram.
- A pc with 8gb is sufficient if you are going with the older version but because of constant updates of the game is not suggested as it can easily slow down your system.
- 16Gb RAM can work easily without any glitch in your game.
- Gaming computers come in different sizes ranging from small medium and large gaming computers.
- The small systems are compact and obviously small in size and easily fits in small areas. These gaming pcs are perfect for the gamers that have less space on their desk.
- The small gaming pc will have a disadvantage that for the future, the upgrade options would be limited because of its size and also some pcs are noisy.
- Mid-sized towers are a good choice for many people. They can easily fit in the limited space but are large enough for upgrades.
- The full-sized towers are the monoliths. These towers are large in size and cannot even fit under the desk or even they can take more space if placed on to the top. They are quite spacious that you can easily put whatever you want to put in it. The drawback that this tower possesses is that they are not compatible with every kind of hardware.
Some of the basics that you can’t overlook if you want to have the best gaming desktop under 1500.
- The case is undeniably one of the most important things to look for in a gaming pc. It must have a PSU shroud, side panel, airflow, and enough space for everything that needs to be set or is set inside the system without making it bulky.
- Upgrade-friendly design is important to look for as you never know at what point in life you need a new feature or any other component to upgrade your PC.
- USB Type-C and thunderbolt parts are important to keep under consideration as it offers you a bandwidth to connect more monitors at once if necessary.
- Design plays an important role in making a better purchase as you can get a desktop that is equal parts showpiece and gaming rig.
- Performance is something you cannot overlook as to run your PC smoothly it is important to invest in PCs that provide the power you need to run your PCs for years.
- Ports! Sounds a bit ridiculous but it is important to have a PC that comes with to the least 6 USB ports, display ports, and an HDMI port. It helps in connecting various accessories to the system.
- Price, how much you are dedicated to spending on the best gaming desktop under 1500 is the question you need to ask yourself before looking for the options as it will make everything easier for you to choose between the options. Just stick to your budget
- The Graphics card must be capable enough of containing whatever you throw in it
- Ram plays an important role in affecting the performance
- Storage is one of the things you cannot overlook as new high-end graphics games take a lot of space
You can build your own gaming computer with the components and features you like as per your needs but the market is vast and you can find the best pre-built gaming pc at a reasonable price and amazing features.
We know when you enter a market, seeing a lot of options makes it harder to makes a purchase and you most of the time end up buying the wrong product.
For that very reason, we have gathered the most amazing and the best gaming desktop under 1500 dollars.
Top 6 Best 1500 Dollar Gaming Pc
IMAGE NAME Rating PRICE CyberpowerPC Supreme Liquid
Processor: 2.8 GHz intel core i5
RAM: 8 GB DDR4
Hard drive: 1 TB
4.6 Price on Amazon Dell XPS 8930 Special Edition Tower Desktop
☞ Processor: i7 core
☞ RAM: 8GB
☞ Generation: 9th
4.6 Price on Amazon iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop
☞ Hard disk: 1 TB
☞ SSD: 240 GB
4.6 Price on Amazon Dell AWAUR7-7883SLV-PUS Alienware Gaming PC Desktop
☞ RAM: 16 GB
☞ CPU speed: 4.6 GHz
☞ Weight: 32.67 pounds
4.5 Price on Amazon SkyTech Archange GamingPC
☞ Hard drive: 500GB SSD
☞ Operating system: 64-bit
4.5 Price on Amazon IBuyPower GamingPc
☞ Processor 3.4 GHz
☞ RAM: 8GB DDR4 3000
☞ Networking: 802.11 ac
4.4 Price on Amazon
1.CyberpowerPC Gamer Supreme
- Processor: 2.8 GHz intel core i5
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4
- Hard drive: 1 TB
- Graphics coprocessor: AMD Radeon RX 580
- Graphics card RAM size: 4 G
- Number of USB port: 4
CyberPowerPC gaming system gives a high end gaming pc builds for every type of game. It is the most feasible and reliable system for pro esports players to pro streamers. You can get on to the next level with this new DirectX 12 technology. Its Windows 10”s API offer new features that give you quicker processiong in real-time to generate higher FPS and more rich graphics along with the reduced power consumption that allows you longer playtime.
You can call it one of the best computer for gaming as it gives ultimate performance without any fuss.
This system saved me from the struggle of finding the best gaming pc for the money as the processing is way better than I have expected, which is the main thing when it comes to gaming.
- Processor: i7 core
- RAM: 8GB
- Hard drive: 1 TB
- Graphics coprocessor: intel UHD graphics 630
- Generation: 9th
- Weight: 22lbs
- UBS ports: 5
- Gigabit ehternet
I wasn’t sure about my purchase despite the reviews and research about best gaming pc build under 1500 until I got it and used personally. For me, it is the best pre built gaming pc for the price and the performance it has to offer.
- Computer memory: 16 GB
- CPU: intel core i7
- Processor speed: 3 GHz
- Hard disk: 1 TB
- SSD: 240 GB
- Graphics card ram size: 6 GB
Experiencing the best gaming has always been an issue for many as most of the time they make blunders while making a purchase.
This iBUYPOWER gaming desktop has made gamer’s lives easier with its processing, durability, and performance, whether it is intense gaming, entertainment, streaming, or multitasking. Latest graphics and powerful processing is able to tackle every kind of task with efficiency.
The most important of all this system saves you from the struggle of dealing with millions of ports and attachment parts that makes it frustrating for the customers to get started. You just have to plug it in and play, no drivers and installations.
The only struggle is to choose which game to play first.
This i7 gaming pc build gave an ultimate performance as per expectations. I have connected two monitors and planning on getting my tv attached next.
- RAM: 16 GB
- Processor model: intel core i7
- CPU speed: 4.6 GHz
- Graphics coprocessor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Hard disk: 256 GB
- Weight: 32.67 pounds
- Processor count: 6
Coming to another level of PCs, Alienware Aurora offers a duteous, zero-fat design, and the first one to offer toll-less upgrades from graphics cards to hard drives and the memory.
Gaming no doubt takes a lot of power and processing which leaves the system heated, but with this thermal ergonomic inspired design saves you from the trouble. It offers ultimate intake and exhaust fan in the top for maximum airflow, which provides cooling of the internal components.
Stop worrying about performance when it comes to Alienware Aurora as it is designed to fully support every type of custom upgrades.
Above expectations this i7 gaming pc built has made everything form installation to gaming and maintenance.
5. SkyTech Archange GamingPC
- Processor 3.4 GHz
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 6GB
- RAM: 8 GB DDR4 3000 gaming memory with heat spreader
- Hard drive: 500GB SSD
- Operating system: 64-bit
Skytech strives hard to give the best of the quality to everyone’s needs and requirements. This pc is built keeping all the gamer needs in mind along with the budget. We have handpicked every component in building your gaming pc, which gives ultimate performance, compatibility, value, and it does not lack an aesthetic appeal of the product.
Skytech systems include vibrant RGB lighting, consistent color schemes, premium quality, and always succeed in professional cabling, which meets high standards of gaming in today’s world.
This best prebuilt gaming pc did not give a hard time. Easy to install, easy to start, and gives non-stop performance for a longer period of time.
- Processor 3.4 GHz
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1660 6GB
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 3000
- Gaming Memory with Heat Spreader
- Hard Drive: 500GB SSD
- Networking: 802.11 ac
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home, 64-bit
As per 1500 dollar gaming pc this one is all in one gaming PC. I am glad I purchased this system at the last moment as it never created an issue no matter the time of use.
Why Do You Need the Best Gaming Pc Build?
For a better gaming experience without any glitch, it is better to spend money once on a quality product for gaming pc. To make it clearer for you here are some of the benefits that a good build gaming pc offer to the gamers.
- Ease of use
- Ultimate experience
- Better graphics
Where, when, and how are the most important questions when it comes to finding the best 1500 dollar gaming pc?
Well, Whether you are anxiously waiting for the next Call of Duty launch or can’t wait for Borderlands upgrade, or even if you are trying to beat another level of candy-crush in your office break, you are a part of the gaming world.
It is undeniable that gaming has been becoming an integral and growing part of our society with time. Over the years the gaming took a completely new form, from old school PC to ultimate PCs that are capable of high computing, it has brought the revolution in the gaming world. Coming out of Tetris to high-end graphics it took an extensive struggle along with the need for systems that are capable of running smoothly without any lag and interruption.
You cannot make your purchase based on one thing when it comes to the best 1500 dollar gaming pc as there are a lot of factors that count in choosing the best and the most effective gaming pc. Every product does not work fine for every person just like every person has different needs and requirements.
Make sure to go for the product as per your usage, performance, and types of games you want to play as different games require different processing capabilities. To make the best out of your time, money, and effort it is important to look for the best gaming pc deals.
How much does a decent gaming PC cost?
A decent gaming pc would cost you approximately around 700 dollars to 1000 dollar that gives an ultimate performance without creating any fuss for a good period of time.
What is the best PC build for gaming?
The market is full for the most amazing and high-tech gaming PCs that starts from 1000 dollars to 2000 dollars and more. Skytech legacy gaming PC is a steal in accordance with the performance, durability, and reliability.
Are prebuilt gaming PCs worth it?
Pre-built PCs are all worth it as they offer a lot of benefits as such technical support, warranty, easy and cheap to buy, and on top of that, you get the basic layout and keep upgrading them as per your needs and requirements.
In today’s world, you can find the best and the most efficient PC which fulfil all your needs and is up to the mark because of the advancement in technology.
How much does a high end PC cost?
Honestly, there is no set price for a high-end PC as it is all about the features and the quality it has to offer. Along with the features and quality, the name of the brand matters the most in increasing or decreasing the price of the system.
Starting from 2,000 dollars you can get fully jacked system with liquid-cooled Nvidia graphics card, unlimited RAM, and everything you could possibly want for around 10,000 dollars and more.
How to build a gaming pc?
Building gaming is not a big deal if you are aware of what you are doing and what do you want. For instance, building your gaming pc it is important to gather the right material, which is the first step.
Step 1: Gather the material
Gaming PC parts that include;
Graphics processing unit
Power supply unit
Gaming peripherals like keyboard, headphones, and mouse
Step 2: Installations
Take out the motherboard
Find out the lever on the CPU socket and pull it aside gently
Line the arrow on the CPU and the arrow on the CPU socket
Lower the retentions lever down on the CPU and push it back into the place
Find the M.2 slot on your motherboard and place your SSD in the slot
Install CPU cooling in your CPU. If it comes with a bracket then remove the bracket and place the cooling system and if there is no bracket, use thermal paste before you seat the cooler
Install memory that is RAM. Most of the motherboards have two or four slots for RAM. It is better to fill all the RAM slots in the place once and for all. It will save you from increasing the RAM time and again as per your need.
Mount power supply into the system. Figure out where the PSU is supposed to go, which is most probably on the bottom of the system or near the backside of the system.
Install the motherboard into place
It is time to install GPU
Install storage as per the user manual
Your gaming system is almost ready to use. it is time to install the operating system as per your need.
No doubt building a high-end gaming pc is fun and more feasible for many but there are a lot of pre-built gaming PCs available in the market. i
Pre-built PCs are more convenient to upgrade as per your needs rather than building one from scratch.